好奇心和计数光诸 译

Curious and Counting阿里萨·怀特


我怎样才能进入你的大气层?
How do I get in your atmosphere?
告诉我你的星座,看着我的行星
Tell me about your signs, look me planetarily
-它可是你眼中的维纳斯星球?
—those Venuses in your eyes?

在你走后我再无所思
There was no thought after you
但我仍把它写下。在哭泣中徘徊
and I wrote it down. Wandered
我的后背无人守护。
to the wailing with my back exposed.

我想要的星期天,是你的膝盖
My kind of Sunday, your knees
像野牛一样踢起平原的泥土。
buffalo and kicking up plains.
我们为了美而不穿袜子。
We go sockless for beauty.

我们解开衣带绑住彼此,
Ribbons unwind bring us to tied,
我处在你的对称处,记住你的十根手指
I’m at your symmetry, remembering
还有“9”是你的幸运数字。
all your digits and your lucky number nine.


添加译本