How Will You Kiss?朱迪思·波顿

你将如何亲吻?光诸 译


How Will You Kiss?
你将如何亲吻?

Lilt me your lips,
你的双唇向我倾斜,
our lost breath intermingling.
我们急促的呼吸交织在一起。

Synchronize our silence
我们的静默以相同的脉搏
as lazy hours ease by.
感受慵懒的时光缓缓流逝。

Waft cocoa, hazelnut, cinnamon,
可可、榛子和肉桂的气味飘来,
scents around me.
围绕着我。

Tremble with me
与我一起战栗
in paralyzing pauses.
在一次次令人瘫软的停顿中。

I may no longer breathe
没有你的呼吸,
without breathing you.
我的呼吸也会停止。


添加译本