与友人夜饮达旦后,至舟上赛诗得一忘二 译

After Drinking All Night With a Friend, We Go Out in a Boat at Dawn to See Who Can Write the Best Poem罗伯特·布莱


这些松、橡树、这些岩石,
These pines, these fall oaks, these rocks,
这一汪幽水承接着风的触摸——
This water dark and touched by wind—
我便是你呀,你这幽暗的小舟,
I am like you, you dark boat,
随波漂荡在清泉灌注的湖水上。
Drifting over water fed by cool springs.

自从孩童时代,我便一直梦见
Beneath the waters, since I was a boy,
水下有幽暗的奇珍异宝,
I have dreamt of strange and dark treasures,
不是黄金、也非宝石,而是真正的
Not of gold or strange stones, but the true
上天馈赠,埋在明尼苏达苍白的湖底。
Gift, beneath the pale lakes of Minnesota.

一如今晨,随波飘荡在晓风中,
This morning also, drifting in the dawn wind,
我感觉着我的双手、鞋子以及这墨迹——
I sense my hands, and my shoes, and this ink—
飘着,随着这整个身躯的飘荡,
Drifting, as all of the body drifts,
浮在这肉身和石头的云朵之上。
Above the clouds of the flesh and the stone.

三五兰交,几回破晓,几瞥青草,
A few friendships, a few dawns, a few glimpses of grass,
三五支桨橹历经了数度严冬酷暑,
A few oars weathered by the snow and the heat,
我们如此飘向岸边,滑过凉凉的湖水,
So we drift toward shore, over cold waters,
再不管我们是随波逐流还是迎风破浪。
No longer caring if we drift or go straight.


添加译本