我们必须相爱的理由
We must love each other
是共饮人世间的河水
because we share the earth’s water,
同食人世间的蔬菜
we share the vegetation of the earth.
又在相同的太阳和月亮之下
Under the same sun and moon,
长出同样的皱纹
we all wrinkle and grow old.
我们必须相爱的
And we should love each other
另一个理由
because we all cry while throwing time’s stones
是我们在人间的河边
into the rivers of the earth
抛出岁月的石子,哭泣
We tumble in the wind
我们在风中翻滚
without knowing one another.
和素不相识的树叶
Like falling leaves or scuttling beetles,
或屎壳郎一样
we are all separated and dispersed.
飘散