初恋光诸 译

First Love詹妮弗·福兰克林


在我身边的男孩
The boy beside me
不是你而是他
is not you but he
但是在所有重要的方面
is familiar in all

都有你的影子
the important ways.
我走过我的人生
I pass through life
一次又一次地
finding you over

找到你——
and over again—
用我的爱
oppress you
压迫你。而每一个
with love. And every

你的替身
surrogate?
都受不了
Afflicted by my
我的客气,他们离开我
kindness, they leave

让我搞自己的音乐。
me with my music.
我在爱上你之前
I loved you before
就已经爱上了你。
I ever loved you.


添加译本