深红的花瓣睡着了陈黎, 张芬龄 译

from The Princess: Now Sleeps the Crimson Petal丁尼生


深红的花瓣睡着了,接着白色的;
Now sleeps the crimson petal, now the white;
宫殿外步道旁的柏树不再摇曳;
Nor waves the cypress in the palace walk;
斑岩喷泉里金色的鳍不再闪烁;
Nor winks the gold fin in the porphyry font.
萤火虫醒来,你也跟着我醒来。
The firefly wakens; waken thou with me.

乳白的孔雀垂首彷佛幽灵,
   Now droops the milk-white peacock like a ghost,
彷佛幽灵她向我发出微弱的光。
And like a ghost she glimmers on to me.

大地躺着如戴纳漪迎向星辉,
   Now lies the Earth all Danaë to the stars,
你的灵魂也全心全意向我开放。
And all thy heart lies open unto me.

寂静的彗星继续滑落,留下
   Now slides the silent meteor on, and leaves
闪光的犁沟,如你的思想,在我体内。
A shining furrow, as thy thoughts in me.

百合收拢起她所有的甜美,
   Now folds the lily all her sweetness up,
偷偷溜进湖心深处。
And slips into the bosom of the lake.
所以卿卿,你也收拢起你自己,溜
So fold thyself, my dearest, thou, and slip
进我的怀中并且在我体内溶失。
Into my bosom and be lost in me.


添加译本