当我还没在生活里
O, let the solid ground
发现人家有的美妙,
Not fail beneath my feet
就别让这坚实大地
Before my life has found
在我的双脚下陷掉!
What some have found so sweet!
那以后任怎么都行,
Then let come what come may,
就疯了也没有关系——
What matter if I go mad,
我终究没虚度此生。
I shall have had my day.
当我没确切地得知
Let the sweet heavens endure,
有谁在真正爱着我,
Not close and darken above me
就让好天空维持着,
Before I am quite quite sure
千万别暗淡了闭合!
That there is one to love me!
那以后任怎么都行,
Then let come what come may
先前的生活虽悲凄——
To a life that has been so sad,
我终究没虚度此生。
I shall have had my day.