无声的话音黄杲炘 译

The Silent Voices丁尼生


当穿着黑衣的喑哑时刻
When the dumb Hour, clothed in black,
把那些梦境带到我床边;
Brings the Dreams about my bed,
发出无声话音的已故者,
Call me not so often back,
可不要把我频频地叫唤
Silent Voices of the dead,
让我回背后那些低洼路,
Toward the lowland ways behind me,
别唤我返回消逝的阳光!
And the sunlight that is gone!
无声的话音啊,若要唤我
Call me rather, silent voices,
就唤我去星光中的小道,
Forward to the starry track
它隐隐闪现在远远高处,
Glimmering up the heights beyond me
我要上,永远要上!
On, and always on!


添加译本