Blowing Smoke尼·阿依克维·帕克斯

她吐出烟雾光诸 译

for the curve of dismounts
关于下树的曲线

o
o

She lifts her head to gift the stars white
她抬起头赠与群星
smoke and my lips are drawn to the floral
白色烟雾而我的双唇被她脖颈
arch of her neck, inching higher, the swirl
花瓣一样的曲线所吸引,一寸一寸地抬高,她
her fragrant exhalations make becoming night:
呼出的芬芳气息让此刻成为良夜:
breath to air, dust to dust – we are mortals
气归气,尘归尘——我们凡俗的肉身
drenched in a hummingbird sensation of time.
浸透在蜂鸟感官中的一段时光。

oo


oo

I have known moments like this; my naked torso
我已经对这种时刻有所知晓:我裸露的躯干
brown as the bark of the mango tree I’ve mounted,
和我爬上的芒果树是一样的棕色,
its leaves camouflage while I watch my playmates
它的叶子遮挡着我当我看着玩伴们
seeking me, excitement choking me the same way
在寻找我,这种让人窒息的兴奋类似于
her moving fingers make my breath hover. She catches
她手指的动作让我的呼吸悬停。她用眼角
me in the corner of her eye, my lips tremble on her
捕捉住我,我的双唇在她的皮肤上震颤
skin before the giggle becomes sound; lightning to thunder.
直到她咯咯地笑出声:电闪雷鸣。

ooo
ooo

Sometimes I was found – some girl or boy throwing stones,
有时我会被找到——一些女孩或男孩会扔石头
breaking the amnios of leaves that protected me – but most
打破了保护我的树叶的羊膜——但多数时候
times I just got tired of waiting and shimmied down. Love
我只是厌倦了等待所以溜下树干。这和爱恋有点
is a little like that – the playmates plentiful as pollen grains
相似——玩伴就像花粉颗粒一样多
yet only a few bursting beyond the red bubble of lust
但只有少数能够突破欲望的红色水泡
to the heart, the after-giggle, where the smoke-rings go.
到达心灵,在咯咯笑过之后,到达烟圈去往的地方。


添加译本