梦想帝国温经天 译

Empire of Dreams查尔斯·西米克


在我的梦想之书的扉页
On the first page of my dreambook
印着一个傍晚
It’s always evening
在一个被占领的国家。
In an occupied country.
宵禁前一小时。
Hour before the curfew.
一个小小的省城。
A small provincial city.
屋里一片漆黑。
The houses all dark.
店面被毁。
The storefronts gutted.

我在街角
I am on a street corner
那个不应该去的地方。
Where I shouldn’t be.
独处而且身无外套
Alone and coatless
我出去察看
I have gone out to look
一只黑狗回复我的口哨。
For a black dog who answers to my whistle.
我有一种万圣节面具
I have a kind of Halloween mask
我从不敢戴上。
Which I am afraid to put on.


添加译本