秋天从我手里吃它的叶子:我们是朋友。
Autumn eats its leaf out of my hand: we are friends.
从坚果里我们剥出时间并教它如何行走:
From the nuts we shell time and we teach it to walk:
于是时间回到壳里。
then time returns to the shell.
在镜中是礼拜日,
In the mirror it's Sunday,
在梦中被催眠,
in dream there is room for sleeping,
嘴说出真实。
our mouths speak the truth.
我的眼移落在我爱人的性器上:
My eye moves down to the sex of my loved one:
我们互看,我们交换黑暗的词,
we look at each other,
我们互爱如罂粟和记忆,
we exchange dark words,
我们睡去像酒在贝壳里
we love each other like poppy and recollection,
像海,在月亮的血的光线中。
we sleep like wine in the conches,
like the sea in the moon's blood ray.
我们在窗边拥抱,人们在街上望我们,
是时候了他们知道!
We stand by the window embracing, and people look up from the street:
是石头决定开花的时候,
it is time they knew!
是心脏躁动不安的时候,
It is time the stone made an effort to flower,
是时候了,它欲为时间。
time unrest had a beating heart.
It is time it were time.
是时候了。
It is time.