加拉帕戈斯群岛上的海龟绿音 译

The Turtles On The Galapagos罗伯特·布莱


毫无疑问,冬天已经来临。我看到
There's no doubt winter is coming.  I see
我的“伦敦雾”夹克是中国制造的。
My London Fog jacket is made in China.
秋天宛如一张无遮蔽的书桌
The fall is like a bare writing desk.
我窗外的烟灰缸
The ashtray outside my window
没有落叶,伊格那托走了……
Has no leaves, and Ignatow is gone. . . .
但我的笔还在这张纸上
But my pen still moves freely
自由地移动。还有薇拉,她在哪?
On this paper.  And Vera, where is she?
在牛顿威利的一个养老院里。
In a nursing home in Newtonville.
灯光照亮了地板。
Lamplight shines on the floor boards.
没有反馈。我可以读一些我想读的
No response.  Can I read anything I want
什么吗,比如斯大宁格勒?继续下去,
Now, how about Stalingrad?  Go ahead.
那些我感到亲切的,那些对我感到亲切的……
Those I am dear to me, those dear to me . . .
我可以站着让我的手掌
I can stand and let my palms sweep
将我胃中的火炉打扫干净——
Up over my stomach furnace-
你知道,我是说道教所说的
You know, the pot-bellied stove
大腹便便的火炉。可能
The Taoists talk about.  And maybe
能量的烟流在上升,
A plume of energy does climb,
就像人们所说的,上升至脊柱。
As they say, up the spine.  The turtles
加拉帕戈斯群岛上的海龟
On the Galapagos don't feel old.
不感觉到老。
They breathe only once a minute.
它们一分钟只呼吸一次。


添加译本