The Turtles On The Galapagos罗伯特·布莱

加拉帕戈斯群岛上的海龟绿音 译


There's no doubt winter is coming.  I see
毫无疑问,冬天已经来临。我看到
My London Fog jacket is made in China.
我的“伦敦雾”夹克是中国制造的。
The fall is like a bare writing desk.
秋天宛如一张无遮蔽的书桌
The ashtray outside my window
我窗外的烟灰缸
Has no leaves, and Ignatow is gone. . . .
没有落叶,伊格那托走了……
But my pen still moves freely
但我的笔还在这张纸上
On this paper.  And Vera, where is she?
自由地移动。还有薇拉,她在哪?
In a nursing home in Newtonville.
在牛顿威利的一个养老院里。
Lamplight shines on the floor boards.
灯光照亮了地板。
No response.  Can I read anything I want
没有反馈。我可以读一些我想读的
Now, how about Stalingrad?  Go ahead.
什么吗,比如斯大宁格勒?继续下去,
Those I am dear to me, those dear to me . . .
那些我感到亲切的,那些对我感到亲切的……
I can stand and let my palms sweep
我可以站着让我的手掌
Up over my stomach furnace-
将我胃中的火炉打扫干净——
You know, the pot-bellied stove
你知道,我是说道教所说的
The Taoists talk about.  And maybe
大腹便便的火炉。可能
A plume of energy does climb,
能量的烟流在上升,
As they say, up the spine.  The turtles
就像人们所说的,上升至脊柱。
On the Galapagos don't feel old.
加拉帕戈斯群岛上的海龟
They breathe only once a minute.
不感觉到老。
它们一分钟只呼吸一次。


添加译本