第七神经光诸 译

7th Nerve希安农·霍森

贝尔麻痹症是一种神经科症状,它的成因是第七颅内神经受到损伤,造成部分面瘫和一侧头痛。

Bell’s palsy is a neurological condition resulting from damage to the seventh cranial nerve, and typified by partial facial paralysis and pain on one side of the head.


给我看你的牙齿。你可以抬起胳膊吗?
Show me your teeth. Can you lift your arms?
试着微笑。闭上你的眼睛。吞咽。
Try to smile. Close your eyes. Swallow.
潜入黑暗的水中。安静地躺着
Dive into the dark water. Lie still
让机器在你四周穿过
while the machine passes around you
有人在另一个房间对你说话
and a voice reaches you from another room
你还可以听到那里的音乐声。
where music is playing.
“这是有问题的那一侧吗?”
Is it just that side?

爆破音变软直到消失。语言
Plosives soften to nothing. Language leaks
从我嘴角流出。整整一夜
from the corners of my mouth. All night
我的眼睛试着看穿黑暗,
my eye tries to see into the dark,
在我的耳朵里一阵又一阵的波浪
and there is a wave in my ears that breaks
在破碎。给我看
and breaks. Show me

你的牙齿。抬起你的胳膊。
your teeth. Lift your arms.
像一只黄鼠狼弓起背
Snarl like the weasel arcing
向野兔嘶吼。
after the rabbit.

刺目强光中的野兽。烫伤的舌头。
Beast in the blinding light. Burnt-tongue.
掷向摩尔人的火焰。给我看
Fire upon the moors. Show me
你的微笑,你的一只明亮的眼睛,像蛇一样
your smile, your one bright eye, shed your skin
蜕下你的皮。让面具
like a snake. Let that mask melt
从你错误的血红大嘴上熔化。
off your wrong red mouth.

快速穿过草丛
Come fast through the grass,
某种古老的怪兽
some old monster finding
找到了它的传说。给我看
its folklore. Show me
你的牙齿。
your teeth.


添加译本