Moonrise希尔达·杜利特尔

月出宋子江 译


Will you glimmer on the sea?
你会在海上闪烁吗?
Will you fling your spear-head
你会把矛头
On the shore
投到岸上吗?
What note shall we pitch?
我们又该报以哪个音符?
We have a song, 
我们有一支歌
On the bank we share our arrows;
我们在岸上分享箭镞
The loosed string tells our note:
松弛的箭弦泄露我们的音调:

O flight,
噢,快跑吧,
bring her swiftly to our song.
快把她带到歌声里
She is great,
她如此巍峨
We measure her by the pine trees.
我们得用松树量身


添加译本