To Mary——珀西·比希·雪莱

给玛丽江枫 译


O Mary dear, that you were here
哦,玛丽,你能在这里多好,
With your brown eyes bright and clear.
你和你那明亮开朗的棕色眼睛,
And your sweet voice, like a bird
你那甜美的话语声,似小鸟
Singing love to its lone mate
向常春藤荫寂寞忧郁的伴侣,
In the ivy bower disconsolate;
倾吐爱情时的婉啭嘤鸣,
Voice the sweetest ever heard!
那天地间最甜美动听的乐音!
And your brow more...
还有你的秀额……
Than the sky
更胜过这蔚蓝色意大利的
Of this azure Italy.
天空。
Mary dear, come to me soon,
亲爱的玛丽,快来到我的身旁,
I am not well whilst thou art far;
我失去了健康,当你远在他乡,
As sunset to the sphered moon,
你对于我,玛丽,亲爱的,
As twilight to the western star,
就象黄昏对于西方的星辰,
Thou, beloved, art to me.
就象日落对于圆满的月亮,

O Mary dear, that you were here;
哦,亲爱的玛丽,但愿你在这里,
The Castle echo whispers 'Here!'
古堡的回声也轻声低语:“在这里!”


1818
添加译本