给一个不认识的人光诸 译

To One Unknown海伦·杜德利


我曾经看过最骄傲的群星
I have seen the proudest stars
在宇宙中游荡,
That wander on through space,
我甚至见过太阳和月亮,
Even the sun and moon,
但还没看到过你的面庞。
But not your face.

我曾经听到过小提琴,
I have heard the violin,
听过海风和波浪
The winds and waves rejoice
吟唱无尽的游吟诗,
in endless minstrelsy,
但还没听到过你的声音。
Yet not your voice.

我曾经触摸过延龄草,
I have touched the trillium,
大地上苍白的花,
Pale flower of the land,
曾经触摸过珊瑚,海葵,
Coral, anemone,
但还没触摸过你的手。
And not your hand.

我曾经情人般
I have kissed the shining feet
亲吻过黄昏闪亮的脚,
Of Twilight lover-wise,
曾经开启过黎明的大门——
Opened the gates of Dawn—
哦,那并不是你的眼睛!
Oh not your eyes!

我曾经梦见过奇异的事物,
I have dreamed unwonted things,
女巫坩埚里浮出的幻象,
Visions that witches brew,
我曾经用图像说话,
Spoken with images,
但还没有对你说过。
Never with you.


添加译本