孤独林以亮 译

The Solitary莎拉·蒂斯黛尔


随着岁月的逝去,我的内心越来越富足
My heart has grown rich with the passing of years,
和青年时候不同,我再也不用像从前那样
I have less need now than when I was young
同每个新认识的朋友,都一见如故
To share myself with every comer
或者一定要用语言把思想塑成具体形状
Or shape my thoughts into words with my tongue.

他们来也好,去也好,在我看来是一回事
It is one to me that they come or go
只要我能保有自我和坚强的意愿
If I have myself and the drive of my will,
只要我有力量在夏日夜晚爬上山去
And strength to climb on a summer night
看星星成群涌过来,在山的那一边
if I found it And watch the stars swarm over the hill.

让他们去相信我爱他们,爱得比实在还要多
Let them think I love them more than I do,
让他们去相信我非常在乎,虽然我一个人走
Let them think I care, though I go alone;
假如能让他们得意,对我又有什么关系
If it lifts their pride, what is it to me
只要我本身完整,像一朵花或一块石头
Who am self-complete as a flower or a stone.


添加译本