How to Come Out of LockdownJim Moore

解封的方式OZ·潇潇 译


1
1
Someone will need to forgive me for being
总会有人谅解我的
who I am, for sneaking back to my blue chair
我行我素,偷坐回那把蓝椅子

by the window, where for the last three hundred and seventy days
靠窗,在那儿过去的三百七十个日子
I have learned that to be alone is what is good for me. I am pretending
教会了我独处的好处。我假装

as if I really belong with those who want to return to this world
属于想要回归这个世界的人群
with open arms, even though it has done to us
张开双臂,不计较它对我们到底

what it has done. I wish I could love like that,
都做了些什么。我希望能这样去爱,
instead of wanting to turn my back on it all,
而不只一心想着转身离开。

as if life in the world were a marriage
活在这世上就像一场姻缘,
assumed too young and necessarily left behind.
结婚太早,不得已只好放弃。

Try as I might I will never become
无论如何我无法
one of the world’s faithful ones.
成为这世上的又一个信徒。

My naked face and your naked face,
我裸露的脸和你裸露的脸,
maskless. A cold March dawn,
摘下口罩。三月凉薄的早上

harsh sunlight, impersonal and honest,
刺眼的阳光客观而坦诚,
mindless like the light from a surgeon’s lamp
无情如外科医生的聚光灯

worn on the forehead as you peer down
戴在头上你俯视
into the wound. Nothing in this new life
伤口。重启的生命只要我

is asked of me except to remember how small I am.
记住我的渺小,除此别无所求。


2022.3.28
添加译本