八年前的这个五月
Eight years ago this May
我们深夜漫步在俄勒冈
We walked under cherry blossoms
一个果园的樱花下。
At night in an orchard in Oregon.
那时,我想要的一切
All that I wanted then
早已忘记,只有你除外。
Is forgotten now, but you.
在这夜色里
Here in the night
在故都的花园中
In a garden of the old capital
我感到幽灵的颤动
I feel the trembling ghost of Yugao
我记得你冰凉的胴体
I remember your cool body
在夏日的衣裙下裸露。
Naked under a summer cotton dress.