出发穆旦

Into Battle穆旦 译


告诉我们和平又必需杀戮,
Point us to peace and we a - slaughtering go,
而那可厌的我们先得去喜欢。
Order us love first what we hate most.
知道了“人”不够,我们再学习
For it is not sufficient adoring Human;
蹂躏它的方法,排成机械的阵式,
To crush it we learn. In mechanic formation,
智力体力蠕动着像一群野兽,
Let body and mind take beastly motion.

告诉我们这是新的美。因为
And tell us to appreciate it. Suddenly we know
我们吻过的已经失去了自由;
The flower we kissed is ours no more.
好的日子去了,可是接近未来,
Gone are the old days, but nearer to future;
给我们失望和希望,给我们死,
Give us vision and revision, give us death,
因为那死的制造必需摧毁。
To destroy the work of death we venture.

给我们善感的心灵又要它歌唱
Give us a heart sensitive yet try it
僵硬的声音。个人的哀喜
To sing violence. Our joys and despair
被大量制造又该被蔑视
Are multipled, yet these to neglect
被否定,被僵化,是人生的意义;
To nib and distort, is now life buoyant.
在你的计划里有毒害的一环,
There is a malign trick in your plan

就把我们囚进现在,呵上帝!
O Lord, who trap us thus in the hold of Present.
在犬牙的甬道中让我们反复
Along dog - teeth tunnel we march, groping
行进,让我们相信你句句的紊乱
To and fro. Let us take as one truth
是一个真理。而我们是皈依的,
Your contradictions. O let us be patient,
你给我们丰富,和丰富的痛苦。
You who endow us with fulfilment, and its agonies.


1942.2
1942.2
添加译本